So life is short and full of crappy things, so today I am focusing on why I love where I live.
– neoprene and bare feet *is* formal wear.
– squirrels in palm trees
– fascinating array of bird life
– dog walking community
– art in unlikely places
– beach, mountain, and estuary all on my doorstep.
– kayakers stopping to chat with each other out on the water.
– people doing sun salutations next to the estuary while dogs bound about.
See, that made me feel warm and snuggly.
A good way to start the weekend.