1. Leave me a casual comment of no particular significance, like a lyric to your current favorite song, your favorite kind of sandwich, or maybe your favorite game. Any remark, meaningless or not.
2. I will respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. Update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
1) Joburg or Cape Town – if you had to choose, which one and why?
Cape Town. I mean, I love Johannesburg, and it has a culture that is truly South African in a way that Cape Town doesn’t, but I prefer the International village-vibe of CT. Plus, it’s easier for me to get around despite not driving, and well. I just prefer it. Even when I lived in the shittiest parts of Green Point and Sea Point, there was cool stuff to do, although drug dealers *were* following me into the 7-11…
2) what exactly, is hob an lam about?
It’s a love story, I guess. Really, it’s a cross-species love story about the people who bond with another species in order to access magic after their normal resource fails.
3) what scares you most?
Losing Brian or the kids. And by losing, I’m specifically talking being killed by some random act of violence such as our wonderful country is known for.
4) favourite five movies?
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Hedwig And The Angry Inch
Disney’s animated Robin Hood
4) long hair or short hair – which one and why?
On Guys? Long. I’m a sucker for long hair. Especially dark and straight – think that guy who played the bad guy in The Crow and Strange Days (um, don’t know his name – talks like someone ripped out his larynx)